Katya’s main area of focus is public procurement, state aid and the public sector. She has assisted a number of clients from various industry sectors before the Public Contracts Review Board and, or the Court of Appeal, in proceedings related to tender procedures in which they participated. She has also assisted a number of public entities in connection with their procurement process, from drafting of tender documentation to representation in proceedings and contract implementation.
- Chamber of Advocates
- The European Law Students’ Association Alumni
- LL.M. in European and Comparative Law, University of Malta, Malta
- LL.D., University of Malta, Malta
- Diploma Notary Public, University of Malta, Malta
- LL.B., University of Malta, Malta