Kyra’s primary focus is anti-financial crime, where she advises and assists clients complying with their regulatory obligations in this area; and Financial regulatory and compliance. She regularly assists clients in regulatory investigations as well as appeals in front of the financial services tribunal. She is also involved in corporate M&A transactions, particularly in respect of regulated entities and in advising on governance issues.
- Chamber of Advocates
- Foundation Certificate in Trusts Law and Management, Fiduciary Obligations and Trusts, IFSP
- LLM. in Law and Economics, Utrecht University, The Netherlands
- LL.D., University of Malta, Malta
- Diploma Notary Public, University of Malta, Malta
- LL.B., University of Malta, Malta