Diane’s principal role as a senior Associate is advising clients on their obligations and compliance with Anti-Financial Crime obligations; and compliance with other regulatory obligations in the wider Financial services sphere. She has assisted a number of assignments in advising clients subject to regulatory investigations; as well appeals against regulatory decisions.
- Chamber of Advocates
- Institute of Financial Services Practitioners
- PhD in Law, King’s College London, UK
- MSc Accounting and Finance, London School of Economics and Political Science, UK
- Bachelor of Accountancy, University of Malta, Malta
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Malta, Malta