Our real estate, planning and construction practice is second to none. At Camilleri Preziosi, we advise clients in all the aspects relating to property transactions and our highly skilled team can advise on the full process of a real estate project starting from the early aspects of the planning and development, environmental issues and construction all the way through property sale and acquisitions as well as leases. Our clients are typically involved in the more complex and large construction and development projects in Malta and to this end, our team is highly experienced in ensuring our clients are given the full range of legal services in a manner which is practical, efficient and effective as they would require in connection with such projects. These range from the planning stage to post-operational issues:
- Advice and assistance with respect to a number of planning issues that our clients encounter in relation to their development and also represent clients in appeals before the relevant authorities.
- Advice on regulatory and practical matters relating to the development, working closely with the client’s technical teams and advisers.
- Assisting clients in negotiating and drafting contract of works; contracts with contractors and sub-contractors as well as services agreements which are all necessary with respect to large scale and complex developments. Our team is also crucial in assisting clients navigate disputes that arise in the course of the development of a real estate project and work closely with the dispute resolution team to effectively resolve the disputes in an efficient manner.
- Drafting of promise of sale agreements and deeds of sale as well assistance in negotiations for the sale.
- Advising on condominium issues in large complexes.
- Drafting of commercial leases.