Donald heads the firm’s corporate and tax department and regularly advises and assists clients in corporate law and fiscal aspects of transactions. Donald has vast experience in international and domestic M&A transactions and joint ventures. He is also active in a number of other areas including trusts, foundations, corporate finance and insolvency.
Donald’s clients come from various industry sectors and include internationally listed groups. Donald also represents clients in courts and fiscal tribunals on direct and indirect taxation matters.
- Chamber of Advocates
- Institute of Financial Services Practitioners
- International Tax Planning Association
- Super Yacht Industry Network, Malta
- International Bar Association
- LL.M. Corporate & Commercial Law, University of London, UK
- LL.D. University of Malta, Malta
- Certificate in Trust Law and Administration, University of Malta, Malta
- Diploma Notary Public, University of Malta, Malta
- B.A. Legal and Humanistic Studies, University of Malta, Malta