Back to our people
Marisa Vella is responsible for a considerable number of litigation and arbitration cases at the firm.
She handles commercial, corporate and civil law disputes as well as corporate insolvency matters.
Marisa represents local and international clients at court, in tribunals and arbitration panels in a wide range of areas. These disputes include shareholder disputes and minority rights, insolvency, intellectual property, transport, insurance, labour law, property-related disputes and banking.
Marisa is a lecturer and an examiner at the University of Malta within the Civil Law department.
- Chamber of Advocates
- Member - Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (MCIArb)
- LL.M. Corporate and Commercial Law, University of London, UK
- LL.D. University of Malta, Malta
- Diploma Notary Public, University of Malta, Malta
- B.A. Legal and Humanistic Studies, University of Malta, Malta