Kyle is a member of the Financial services team and is involved in advising on a wide array of finance transactions; dealing with regulatory matters for financial institutions and banks; and investment funds and wealth managers. He is also actively involved in advising banks with respect to their regulatory capital requirements and in assisting credit institutions in structuring and raising capital in the local capital markets.
(1) Assisted an international private equity firm and a Canadian institutional investor, in acquiring an insurance group and provided regulatory advice in relation thereto;
(2) Assisted a local credit institution in connection with the introduction of its home loan package; and
(3) Assisted a local credit institution in its unsecured subordinated bond issue programme which were admitted to listing and trading on the official list of the Malta Stock Exchange.
- Chamber of Advocates
- LL.M. International Financial Law, King’s College, London
- M.Adv., University of Malta, Malta
- LL.B. (Hons.), University of Malta, Malta