Back to our people
Luke’s main area of practice is in the financial regulatory and compliance areas, as part of the firm’s wider Financial Services team. His recent experience includes:
- Advising a consortium of investment advisors on the regulatory implications of acquiring an international financial institution with a regulated branch in Malta;
- Advising an insurance distribution platform on the regulatory implications of acquiring an international insurance management, fiduciary and financial advisory group with a regulated branch in Malta.
- Assisting with the licensing of a Malta branch of an international investment firm.
- Advising a local insurance undertaking on its anti-financial crime (AFC) strategy and internal governance arrangements.
- Chamber of Advocates
- LL.M., International Banking and Finance, University of London (University College), UK
- LL.D. University of Malta, Malta
- Diploma of Notary Public, University of Malta, Malta
- LL.B., University of Malta, Malta