Malcolm’s areas of specialisation are capital markets, mergers & acquisitions, fintech, insurance and pensions and gaming and gambling law. Malcolm heads the capital markets team within the firm. He assists local and foreign clients on legal both debt and equity issues in the local capital markets, as well as on a number of corporate and commercial matters in industry sectors such as gaming and insurance. He frequently advises clients on projects comprising a combination of his areas of specialisation, particularly those that have a capital markets or an M&A dimension. Malcolm also leads Camilleri Preziosi’s Fintech team and heads the ESG Finance team.
Malcolm joined the firm as a Trainee in 2003. Upon his return from postgraduate studies in 2005, he was made Associate. He was admitted to partnership in 2013.
- Chamber of Advocates
- Institute of Financial Services Practitioners (IFSP)
- IFSP Education Sub-Committee
- IFSP Capital Markets Sub-Committee
- International Bar Association
- LL.M Corporate & Commercial Law – University College London
- LL.D. University of Malta, Malta
- Diploma Notary Public, University of Malta, Malta
- B.A. Legal & Humanistic Studies (European Studies), University of Malta, Malta