Camilleri Preziosi is once again organising THE CAPITAL MARKETS CONFERENCE, a half day conference to be held at the Corinthia Palace Hotel, Attard, on the 31st of May, 2019 between 14:00 and 18:00. Networking drinks will follow.
Presentations and panel discussions will consider the following:
- Analysis of the current capital markets landscape
- Regulatory update - Prospectus Regulation implementation and MFSA Listing Rules
- EU Capital Markets Union – status check
- Securitization - key facts and opportunities
- Alternative Finance – ICOs, STOs, crowdfunding
For a detailed agenda and speaker line-up click here.
The Capital Markets Conference has been accredited by the Malta Institute of Accountants with 3.5 hours under the CPE programme. Attendance certificates will be issued on the day.
You may reserve your seat, by no later than the 27th of May, 2019, by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org or +35621238989.
To register for the Capital Markets Conference, kindly click here.