The preservation of wealth and the transfer of wealth from one generation to the next has become a common concern among an increasing number of our clients. Wealth management is more than simply devising a system of safeguarding capital. At Camilleri Preziosi, we ensure that solid solutions are in place, being in the drafting and implementation of trusts and wills or the setting up of limited liability companies and other personal wealth planning techniques. In this context, we advise the professionals concerned about personal liability and assist in the implementation of asset protection techniques.
Besides assisting on the most efficient method with which to apply for the devolution of property from one family generation to another, we also strive to ensure that such transition of capital or wealth results in increased financial and operational return for our clients.
- determining which structure or instrument is the most efficient structure to be adopted (e.g. Trust or Foundation) for estate planning;
- advising clients on the legal, fiscal and other implications of such a structure.
- advising clients on the effects of any inheritance of assets;
- providing fiscal and legal advice on the inheritance of assets;
- wealth management;
- formation and setting up of Trusts and Foundations.
- assisting with the setting up of the Trusts and Foundations;
- drafting Trust/Foundation Deed;
- acting as Trustees or foundation administrators (by virtue of our associated entities);
- general advice on the legal and fiscal effects of setting up a Trust or Foundation.